We are flooding our community with immediate and long-term support as the church.
- Flood our community with immediate and long-term support as the body of Christ.
- Connect needs and resources.
- Integrate and unite efforts within the church.
- Come alongside our government and other charities.
- We are in this for the long haul. We know that restoration will take longer than desired and expected.
Our Current Focus
- Identifying and connecting church efforts
- Identifying immediate needs, long-term needs, and areas of focus
- Identifying “neighbor partners” that can speak to exactly what their area needs
- Identifying people and places affected by the flood that need assistance
- Getting volunteers plugged into church and overall relief efforts
Immediate Short Term Needs
- Water Removal
- Trash and Debris Removal
- Disinfecting & Mold Removal
* If you are already helping with property clean-up, please know that in order to get FEMA funds, an inspector needs to see a waterline. Take lots of pictures of damage and stuff before and after. Assume that the water is unsafe, has live electricity around it, and is riddled with chemicals and feces. Be safe.
Ask a question below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital